Included in your stay is a full breakfast each morning served conveniently between the hours of 8AM - 10AM. We have two dining rooms set up with individual seating or seating for four, for couples traveling together. In season we have outside tables and chairs to enjoy eating your breakfast by the beautiful gardens.
Coffee is available in each guest room, as well as a variety of six different locally roasted coffees from 7AM into the evening in the breakfast room, along with an ample assortment of teas.
Guests can select as much as they would like off of the daily menu.
A sample of a breakfast starters on the menu would be a variety of fresh berries, cereals, and yogurt with almonds, walnuts & oats. We offer tomato, orange, and cranberry Juice. For the bake good of the day, we alternate fresh baked scones or muffins.
Each day we rotate one of the below selections:
· Multi Grain Cinnamon French toast with Maine maple syrup and homemade apple topping, mixed berry topping, and whip cream topping.
· Scrambled eggs with shaved steak, corned beef hash and homemade toppings such as our special sauces, and spinach and feta.
· Wild Maine blueberry pancakes with Maine maple syrup and homemade berry toppings & whip cream topping.
· Belgian waffles with Maine maple syrup, blueberry syrup & whip cream toppings.
· Breakfast sandwiches, the way you like it! Farm fresh Maine eggs, ham, sausage, homemade cheese sauces, served on a grilled homemade biscuits or English muffins.
Daily examples of side dishes that may be available, freshly shredded hash browns, sautéed vegetables, and multi grain toast & jam. Each day we offer two choices of breakfast meat, consisting of thick cut bacon, turkey sausage, chicken sausage, pork sausage, fresh sliced ham, sausage patties, angus shaved steak, and angus corn beef hash.