Our Covid Response
Summer travel to Maine update
We so look forward to all of our guests visiting us this Summer. It will be our pleasure to host everyone, especially this year.
Now accepting reservations from all States, the following states may book now with no restrictions: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut.
All other states not mentioned above can book with the following state of Maine Plan:
The State of Maine currently has a plan in place ( please note this is not our policy ) stating each check-in sign a form provided by the state, with three options allowing you to visit. Please keep in mind this is has been an ever-changing program and may loosen up by the arrive of your stay. Guests can complete the form before arriving, or upon arrival, it is not the establishments responsibility to verify information provided. https://www.maine.gov/decd/sites/maine.gov.decd/files/inline-files/KeepMaineHealthy_GuestComplianceCertificate.pdf
The first option is to receive a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival, or receive a test upon entering Maine at one of the 20 “Swab & Go” test sites the State of Maine plans on constructing in our area. As a lodging establishment we can not ask for proof of testing.
The second option is a self-quarantine at the Inn. This does not mean that you can’t leave the inn to enjoy walking our gorgeous beach and nature areas.
The third option would require already being in Maine for a period of 14 days, which is possible if enjoying Maine on a longer visit.
The list of states is expected to be a rolling change as cases hopefully go down in other areas. You do not need your test results to check in, and you can still check in if you have not heard back with your results. The information on your form will not be shared with other guests.
With these state mandated requirements, along with being a small yet spacious Inn, we feel we can provide a very safe and relaxing stay this Summer. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
For those that have been holding out for this announcement, we would like to extend our free lobster dinner promotion to the next 50 new bookings, a $100 dinner at the Ogunquit Lobster Pound, use promo code “lobster” during your online booking , we look forward to seeing you soon.
For more information please see :
The Gazebo Inn has made the health of our guests and staff a top priority, and look forward to welcoming guests to our locations. We have always taken great pride in our daily cleaning and precautions around our Inn. The State of Maine has provided a check list for lodging and we will be following it.
We wanted to provide the following information for you to feel comfortable booking a stay with us.
- The Inn has over 13,000 square feet of space, and only 14 guest rooms which leaves ample space for distancing.
- Our hot tub is over 4,000 gallons, 20FT wide x 20FT long, measuring 400 square feet.
- Our pool is 26Ft long x 18FT wide, measuring 468 square feet
- The patio seating has always been arranged with plenty of space between lounge chairs and seating
- Breakfast can be enjoyed inside or outside with comfort.
- The Great Room has 6 different seating options for guests to comfortably enjoy.
- We have always had a small, dedicated staff who have been trained to provide the cleanest environment possible.
- We have always used top quality, name brand cleaning chemicals an sanitizers, and will continue to do so.
For the time being, changes will be made to ensure our guests can feel even more comfortable during their stay.
- Breakfast will still be as delicious as ever, being served plated to your table, with no limits on how much you enjoy. We will prepare the same great dishes and sides.
- The choice to request housekeeping does not enter your room will be discussed, with the option for extra supplies delivered to your room at any time.